Cruising Places In Las Vegas Who Else Got Robbed At The Lowrider Super Show In Las Vegas?

Who else got robbed at the Lowrider Super Show in Las Vegas? - cruising places in las vegas

I paid $ 40 to see a few pieces of garbage hip. I have not seen it reach all the switches or lowrider cars impressive in action, Bone Thugs was the best and usually you are still torn. Theres a lowrider Sunday in the park by my house. It was horrible ... an unbelievable number of cars, but I would like to see something ... Then you have to wait long between events and aims to do the same. They should build a track or band cruise for the cruise and then switch to leave, really show cars. It is illegal, so sad to see how the street and go to a place where the so-called good, and I see nothing ... I will not waste my time again ... The "rapper" and discussed all talked about the race, and not just Mexicans were not there ... and families with children ... omg ... Outside the gates a sign says .. There is no color, but go in and they sell scarves and South Side North Side sewn into them .. wtf ... What a freakin joke ... This is my second time in a car show, I expected the big catch, ill my treec / Lowrider Shows print .. There was nothing super about it. Never again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment