Bicycle Birthday Party Okay (guys) My 3 Yr. Wedding Anniversary Is Coming Up I'm Usually Really Good At This, Right Now I'm Stumped!?

Okay (guys) my 3 yr. wedding anniversary is coming up I'm usually really good at this, right now I'm stumped!? - bicycle birthday party

We live in a small village. There are no decent places to eat or sleep. I found a good dinner, but apparently not enough. I do not know how it achieve. I have a "special" bike for Christmas. surprise and a coffee maker for her birthday.

3 comments:

lilmommy... said...

Buy a strip bar and a team to go with him. Put it in your bedroom and surprised him with a little dance. It is the gift that keeps on which!

cheap_we... said...

His 3rd Your wedding day is celebrated with leather, you can give him a new wallet and fill it with love notes, I think I should bike accessories that you could get leather.

Many 3 ideas for a wedding http://www.anniversary-gifts-by-year.com man here ...

gladewal... said...

If road trip, so I'm not very useful, but if you take your bike a mountain bike, helmet Troy Lee would be great.

Troy Lee is the best off-road machines, has achieved what he wants, believe me, I love my partner to do ..

Post a Comment