Panasonic Blue Ray Player Can I Connect My New Blue Ray Player To My Current Home DVD Theater Speakers?

Can I connect my new blue ray player to my current Home DVD Theater Speakers? - panasonic blue ray player

I have a Panasonic SA-PT960 DVD home theater system and it works great on my Samsung LCD LN52A650. I want to buy my initial Blue Ray player, but I make sure I can my speakers for your audio experience. Are all my speakers and subwoofer is connected to the DVD player / receiver, so use it if I am the blue ray player, as I connect with it correctly? Someone at Best Buy told me that I can keep my current game, and plug in the blue ray on my TV via HDMI and then use the optical audio cable from my Panasonic player for the blue ray, still not sure whether the work .. Suggestions?

1 comments:

BANG P said...

It is true, if your system has an optical input.

Post a Comment