Retro Desk Fan Retro Room Ideas? More Detailed The Better. First Long,detailed Answer Will Be Chose As Best And Get 10 Points?

Retro room ideas? more detailed the better. first long,detailed answer will be chose as best and get 10 points? - retro desk fan

I am 14 years old daughter and my parents and I are the operating rooms. My room is quite large and rectangular. has two rooms - one for my office and the other for offices. I have a bed, desk, shelves, 2 cupboards, a sofa bed and a nightstand in my bedroom. I have many works of art that I like are on the walls. I am looking forward to decorate my room in retro, I like old comics, and games like Pacman and Space Invaders. I love comic book characters like Batman, etc., and I love fashion and vintage models. Does anyone else have some tips on how you want to decorate my room?
I also enjoy photography, reading, movies (like the selection of destination, Beetlejuice, Rocky Horror, etc.) and music (especially rock, punk, etc.).
Please help

In addition, if there is anything I can do for my room? , However, we ask for a form of instructions. something to keep me busy, but wouldnt be too much skill.

2 comments:

__A_YAHO... said...

Well first you need a disco ball, then you need to buy a poster of Fabio on eBay and then on the north wall of the room. Then you should join a Greek carbinois bed awaits the country, and I got near the southern wall, a clear picture of Fabio. Then you are set in a 36 "TV to buy, then buy a PS3 on eBay and Pokemon Green. Www.gonogging.com Then go buy the pictures, you should try their first purchase or moonlight Buy $ 3 . Then you should put a floor under the bed of ganja and grow until about 12 centimeters high and selling on eBay. Then you should propose, I suggest that Wal-Mart. =)

sunshine daydream said...

I agree 100% with Bob

Post a Comment