The Cheapest Reflections Plastic Please Rant About Plactic Surgery?

Please rant about plactic surgery? - the cheapest reflections plastic

You do not stop reading my thoughts, but please read a little, so you can use this .... rant rants I need the opinions of guests to have more .... Thank you!

Whenever I see celebrities such as Sylvester Stallone and Michael Jackson (Do not get me wrong: I love these two boys), but the surgery! I mean really, what did you think?

I know that it is a person in the world who thinks "I'm so perfect, because the truth is that there is no perfect person. However, in order for surgery to change his appearance for the better is not really that big ... I mean, I do not feel a kind of embarrassment when you see someone come and say: "I swear, they had smaller lips.

Not only thatNo one knows who is really in the celebrity world. For example, wish I had someone's nose deceive and think "Oh no, she did not require surgery, it's just the shape of the nose is not perfect!"
It is also the fact that they (all this money and win in any case, and after everything they have worked) hard for it, but I know there are others in the world, or give a kidney to shave the hair on his hand the money was, so they feed their family for at least a day. I'm not saying they should stop all its luxury, less wear, live in palaces or possess more than one house, but that does not mean they should be aware that others are less fortunate willing to do anythtion to help feed / protecting your family and you can not pay thousands of pounds just for a look at the reflection and see nothing but a plastic doll.

Do not disturb me much when a celebrity has done his first operation, what bothers me most is when they can not stop and if they are willing to pay for the smallest details of your body fixed.

1 comments:

izzy said...

Read this ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art ...

I remember, it was easy to see where the end of the operation and Cher has just begun!

Post a Comment