Wrist Diagrams Guitar Playing Method: Why Does It Feel So Unnatural The Position I Play With?

Guitar playing method: Why does it feel so unnatural the position i play with? - wrist diagrams

Hello

I had some problems that are solved through the game with six-string guitars (acoustic and electric). It really frustrates me now.

I see people playing on television, and I'm not naive enough to believe that he has learned to play the guitar seems afew recent weeks to do that, find something that is really difficult. Can you please help advise me, or here?

My fingers are very long and it gives me problems when I push myself the strings on the sidelines, as they always insist on more channels than necessary because I seem to be interested in the notes to play, because problems with time, the finger .

The notes you play poorly and distorted sounds. This was the problem that they had been for some time is now ripe.

II looked to read the charts and self-help books that says you have to bend the wrist back far enough to enable the courts to the fingers to press the right notes. That's what I tried, not very natural for me personally and made

0 comments:

Post a Comment