Cock Milking Forced Video Respiratory Problems. Please Help?

Respiratory problems. please help? - cock milking forced video

I have a child of only seven months, she received a diagnosis of asthma, Gurd, trachea, Malaysia and allergies. We have been in the hospital seven times since he had three months. Whenever I stayed four to seven days at a time when three times in the Children's Hospital. We found, perform a skin test, based on mold, dust, milk and cock roaches is allergic. It seems to be sick every time I go to the doctor, the health department or other public place. He was ill back home until we have an air purifier. He showed a PFT asthma. A barium swallow were normal with a delay. A sweat test is negative due soon bronchoscopy. If you get sick, it's worse than before. Please give me advice or information you have. This time he is on oxygen and went into his house. I am afraid I will lose my child. I have two small children at home who is not sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO Samuel

You do everything. I am not a doctor. I can not find anything with the care and management of their child. You and your medical team did everything possible.

When they arrive at the worst case, you can be sure you have everything for you, did my son. Sometimes in life is better than the hell on earth. Think in terms of their child. Do you really want to live with all the pain and suffering. I thought of suicide when asthma was really bad.

Anonymous said...

Keep doing what your doctor recommends, but are forced, too much juice, mangosteen drink.

Post a Comment