Diverticulosis Pains Like Knives In My Colon I Keep Getting These Sharp Stabbing Pains Up My Vagina.?

I keep getting these sharp stabbing pains up my vagina.? - diverticulosis pains like knives in my colon

The pain is terrible. It feels like a knife. I do not know whether I should start with the gynecologist or the GI doc. I have PCOS, and this is different from the pain of the cyst. But I have here, as at the top. Literally, it feels like someone took a knife to my Vajjis;)

Yes, I was at Google, but most responses are for women PG. Yesterday I started cramping like AF is due, however, was the last week ... I've never had menstrual bleeding and the pain began today. I had a child, and no chance of PG, not sure. I had them occasionally since I was a teenager, but now I finally thought to ask!
(and no, I do not have any smart remarks, please only serious answers)

0 comments:

Post a Comment